The FortiGate Firewall Lab Workbook is a Practical Guide to Fortinet FortiGate Firewall. It Contains Comprehensive lab exercises with full solutions to develop the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, Operate and maintain the FortiGate Firewall.
This workbook is your troubleshooting guide at your fingertips. It is your go-to book for any troubleshooting requirements. Refer to this book for all the troubleshooting commands required to master the skills of configuring and troubleshooting FortiGate Firewall.
Why should you take this Lab Workbook?
The workbook will help you in becoming proficient at Operating, Managing, troubleshooting and configuring FortiGate Firewall.
Who should take this Workbook?
- Network Engineers
- Network system Engineers
- Security engineers
- Network and security managers
- Firewall Administrators
- Professionals seeking to learn how to manage FortiGate Firewall
What is covered in this Lab Workbook?
There are the following 45 Sections/Labs in the Workbook.
- Lab 1-Fortigate Basics
- Lab 2-Fortigate IPv4 Static Default Routing
- Lab 3-Fortigate IPv4 RIP
- Lab 4-Fortigate-IPv4 OSPF
- Lab 5-Fortigate-IPv4 IS-IS
- Lab 6-Fortigate-IPv4 BGP
- Lab 7-Fortigate-IPv4 Link Monitoring
- Lab 8-Fortigate-IPv4 Tra c Forwarding From One-Zone to Another-Zone
- Lab 9-Fortigate-IPv4 User-Authentication
- Lab 10-Fortigate-IPv4 Network Address Translation
- Lab 11-Fortigate-IPv6 Static-Default-Routing
- Lab 12-Fortigate-IPv6 RIPng
- Lab 13-Fortigate-IPv6 OSPFv3
- Lab 14-Fortigate-IPv6 IS-ISv6
- Lab 15-Fortigate-IPv6 BGPv6
- Lab 16-Fortigate-IPv6 Link-Monitoring
- Lab 17-Fortigate-IPv6 Tra c Forwarding from One-Zone to Another-Zone
- Lab 18-Fortigate-IPv6 User Group Authentication
- Lab 19-Fortigate-IPv6 Network Address Translation
- Lab 20-Fortigate-IPv4 Site-Site VPN IKE-1
- Lab 21-Fortigate-IPv4 Site-Site VPN IKE-2
- Lab 22-Fortigate-IPv4 Transparent Firewall
- Lab 23-Fortigate-IPv4 Transparent Firewall Site-Site VPN
- Lab 24-Fortigate-IPv6 Transparent Firewall
- Lab 25-Fortigate-IPv4 HA Active-Passive
- Lab 26-Fortigate-IPv4 HA Active-Active
- Lab 27-Fortigate-IPv6 HA Active-Passive
- Lab 28-Fortigate-IPv6 HA Active - Active
- Lab 29-Fortigate-IPv4 Server Load Balancing
- Lab 30-Fortigate-IPv6 Server Load Balancing
- Lab-33-ADVPN with RIP as the routing protocol
- Lab-34-ADVPN with BGP as the routing protocol
- Lab-35-ADVPN with OSPF as the routing protocol
- Lab-36-Dialup VPN FortiClient as dialup client GUI
- Lab-37-Dialup VPN FortiClient as dialup client CLI
- Lab-38-IPSec VPN Site-Site CLI
- Lab-39-IPSec VPN Site-Site GUI
- Lab-42-Fortigate-IPSec VPN Site-Site IPv6 CLI
- Lab-43-Fortigate-Link-Aggregation _ Redundant Interface
- Lab-44-Fortigate-Virtual Wire Deployment
- Lab-45-Fortigate-Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
Note: All trademarks mentioned in this document or website are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Fortinet and any other company.