The Checkpoint Firewall Lab Workbook (R80.10) is a Practical Guide to Checkpoint Firewall. It Contains Comprehensive lab exercises with full solutions to develop the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, Operate and maintain the Checkpoint Firewall.
This workbook is your troubleshooting guide at your fingertips. It is your go-to book for any troubleshooting requirements. Refer to this book for all the troubleshooting commands required to master the skills of configuring and troubleshooting Checkpoint Firewall.
Why should you take this Lab Workbook?
The workbook will help you in becoming proficient at Operating, Managing, troubleshooting and configuring Checkpoint Firewall.
Who should take this Workbook?
- Network Engineers
- Network system Engineers
- Security engineers
- Network and security managers
- Firewall Administrators
- Professionals seeking to learn how to manage Checkpoint Firewall
What is covered in this Lab Workbook?
There are the following 41 Sections/Labs in the Workbook.
- How to install Checkpoint firewall R80.10 (Standalone) on VMware
- How to install Checkpoint firewall R80.10 (Gateway) GAIA on VMware
- How to install Checkpoint Management Server R80.10 (Security Management Server ) GAIA on Vmware
- How to install Checkpoint Multi Domain Server R80.10 (MDS) GAIA on Vmware
- How to install Smart Console in Windows 7
- How to install Smart Console in Ubuntu Linux
- Checkpoint Basics
- Checkpoint IPv4 Static and Default Routing in CLISH on GAIA OS
- Checkpoint IPv4 RIP in CLISH on GAIA OS
- Checkpoint IPv4 OSPF in CLISH on GAIA OS
- Checkpoint IPv6 GAIA CLISH
- Checkpoint SIC Establish Between Security Gateway and Security Management Server R80.10
- Restart SIC without Stopping production (CPstop,CPstart)
- Upgrade Checkpoint Security Gateway from R77.30 to R80.10
- Checkpoint Snapshot Management
- Checkpoint GAIA Backup R80.10
- Configure Basic rules (Cleanup,Stealth, Management rule) R80.10
- Configure Network topology (Internal,External ,Dmz) and Traffic forwarding from in-dmz , in-out
- Checkpoint IPv4 NAT (Network Address Translation)
- Checkpoint Manual NAT
- Checkpoint Security Gateway User Authentication with Local Database
- Checkpoint Security Gateway User Authentication with LDAP (Identity Awareness)
- Checkpoint Security Gateway User Authentication with Identity Agent
- Checkpoint Security Gateway Client Authentication
- Enforce Suspicious Activity Rules in Checkpoint firewall
- Configuring GAIA for the First time Through CLI (Security Gateway-SG) R80.10
- Configuring GAIA for the First time Through CLI (Security Management Server-SMS) R80.10
- Configuring GAIA for the First time Through CLI (Standalone) R80.10
- Checkpoint Site-to-Site VPN
- Checkpoint Site-to-Site VPN Ikev1 - Mesh Community
- Checkpoint Site-to-Site VPN Ikev2 - Mesh Community
- Checkpoint Site-to-Site VPN Ikev1 with NAT - Mesh Community
- Checkpoint Site-to-Site VPN Ikev2 with NAT - Mesh Community
- Checkpoint Site-to-Site VPN with third party vendor (Cisco Router) – Star Community
- Checkpoint Advanced VPN Debugging with IKEView tool
- Checkpoint Remote Access VPN with Identity Awareness
- Checkpoint SSL VPN (Mobile access VPN)
- Checkpoint Application and URL Filtering with HTTPS Inspection
- Checkpoint ClusterXL
- Checkpoint Management Server HA
- Migrate Security Management Server Policy from R77.30 GAIA to R80.10 GAIA
Note: All trademarks mentioned in this document or website are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Fortinet and any other company.