EIGRP Protocol: Zero to Hero Complete Training
Zero to Hero Complete Training. 11 Hours video lecture course on EIGRP.
Instructor: Surendra Singh
Validity Period: 90 days
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
The EIGRP Protocol: Zero to Hero Complete Training will help you master Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
This course is a Zero to Hero Course and covers the EIGRP concepts from basic to advanced level.
This course consists of 7 sections, hands-on demonstration, assessments, and video lectures. This self-study is an 11 Hours video lecture course on EIGRP.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
- Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
After completing this course, you will have strong knowledge about:
- EIGRP Concepts and Terminologies
- EIGRP Neighborship and Metric Calculation
- (Un)ECMP, EIGRP Query and SIA
- EIGRP Stub, Summary with Leak-MAP, Default-Route
- EIGRP WAN Considerations, EIGRP with VRF
- EIGRP Misc, Named EIGRP
- Named EIGRP Misc - Stub Site, Add-Path, FRR
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
|EIGRP Introduction and Terminology (110:00)|
|EIGRP Neighborship and Metric Calculation (114:00)|
|(Un)ECMP, EIGRP Query and SIA (108:00)|
|EIGRP Stub, Summary with Leak-MAP, Default-Route (104:00)|
|EIGRP WAN Considerations, EIGRP with VRF (23:00)|
|EIGRP Misc, Named EIGRP (64:00)|
|Named EIGRP Misc - Stub Site, Add-Path, FRR (92:00)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :