WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
Master Palo Alto Networks Firewall with Trainonic Palo Alto Online Training – Free Self-Paced Videos. This video-based course is a perfect blend of theory and labs on demonstrations.
Firewalls, as we know, are the security clearance points to obtain entry into a computer network. Palo Alto Networks are pioneers in providing firewalls with highly optimized hardware and software architecture; to instantly find and prevent threats, secure your network. Palo Alto Firewall Training Course prepares you to work capably and confidently on Palo Alto’s “next-generation firewalls”.
This course consists of 33 sections, hands-on demonstration, assessments, and video lectures. This self-study is a 60 Hours video lecture course.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Network administrators NOC Engineers
- Network Security analysts
- Network or security managers
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand Next-Generation Firewall Features and overview
- Design & install Palo Alto Networks based implementations
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks based implementations
- Implement Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall PAN-OS® 8.1 platform
- You will be well prepared to take the PCNSE Certification examination which will provide you recognition as an expert in Palo Alto Networks Implementation.
- You should be familiar with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- You should know the fundamentals of Network Security.
- It will be an added advantage if you have knowledge and experience of working with other security technologies such as IPS, Proxy, and Content Filtering.
- Introduction about Palo Alto Networks, Certifications, Next-Gen Firewalls
- Platforms and Architecture
- Initial Configuration
- Interface Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- Basic Content-ID™
- URL Filtering
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Active/Passive High Availability
- How to set up Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewall to detect and prevent threats
- How to design an implementation of NGFW as per business requirements
- How to deploy a next‐generation firewall
- Configuration Troubleshooting traffic issues using WebUI and CLI tools
- PaloAlto-Basic Labs
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Network Address Translation
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Static and Default Routing
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Network Address Translation
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv2
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv2
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv4
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv6
- PaloAlto Certificate Management How to Install a CA Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Generate Self-Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Install PA-Self-Signed Certificate on Windows PC
- PaloAlto Security Decryption Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles URL-Filter Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Antivirus Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles File Blocking Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Anti-Spyware Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Dos Protection Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Vulnerabilities Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles WildFire
- PaloAlto GlobalProtect
- PaloAlto PAN-OS and Anti-Virtus and WildeFire and Content Upgrade
- PaloAlto User-ID
- PaloAlto Monitoring and Reporting
- PaloAlto Captive-Portal
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.